The CompTIA A+ and Network+ Course Bundle allows students to purchase CompTIA’s best-selling A+ Certification Course and the Network+ Certification Course for a discounted price of only £550.00. This bundle of courses is an ideal combination for those who want to learn more about computers, computer components and networking and gain two industry specific CompTIA qualifications.
The CompTIA A+ Certification Online Course covers the latest 220-1001 & 220-1002 examination syllabus. CompTIA A+ Certification and is an ideal starting point for a career in IT as it covers the maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers, validates an understanding of common hardware and software technologies, and is an industry standard certification for entry-level IT Technicians.
The CompTIA A+ 220-1001 course materials cover mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 course materials cover installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
The course includes a pre-assessment, 24 lessons covering both A+ exams, a post assessment, practice tests and additional MeasureUp test prep software. Online performance labs can also be purchased for £165.00 as an additional item when ordering this course.
On Completion of the A+ Certification Courses, you can apply for your internationally recognised A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Examinations.
The CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-007 Online course is designed to guide students through this globally recognised certification programme for for IT network practitioners. The N10-007 exam validates your expertise to design and implement functional networks, configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices, and many more.
The course includes a pre-assessment, 20 lessons, a post assessment, practice tests and additional MeasureUp test prep software. Online performance labs can also be purchased for £90.00 as an additional item when ordering this course.
On Completion of the Network+ Certification Course, you can apply for the internationally recognised CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Examination.
Please read the individual course pages for each course for more detailed information about the syllabus.
- Unit 1: Troubleshooting
- Unit 2: The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Unit 3: Computer Power Supplies
- Unit 4: Memory
- Unit 5: Computer Expansion
- Unit 6: Physical Storage
- Unit 7: Input-Output Devices
- Unit 8: Display Devices
- Unit 9: Operating Systems
- Unit 10: Windows Management
- Unit 11: Network Basics
- Unit 12: Network Cables and Connectors
- Unit 13: Network Protocols
- Unit 14: Wireless Networking
- Unit 15: Windows Networking
- Unit 16: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Unit 17: Mobile Devices
- Unit 18: Security Principals
- Unit 19: Security Technologies
- Unit 20: Securing Devices and Data
- Unit 21: SOHO Network Configuration
- Unit 22: Printers and Multi-Function Print Devices
- Unit 23: Custom Computers
- Unit 24: Operational Procedures
- Unit 1: Introduction to Networks
- Unit 2: The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Unit 3: Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
- Unit 4: The Current Ethernet Specifications
- Unit 5: Networking Devices
- Unit 6: Introduction to the Internet Protocol
- Unit 7: IP Addressing
- Unit 8: IP Subnetting, Troubleshooting IP, and Introduction to NAT
- Unit 9: Introduction to IP Routing
- Unit 10: Routing Protocols
- Unit 11: Switching and Virtual LANs
- Unit 12: Wireless Networking
- Unit 13: Authentication and Access Control
- Unit 14: Network Threats and Mitigation
- Unit 15: Physical Security and Risk
- Unit 16: Wide Area Networks
- Unit 17: Troubleshooting Tools
- Unit 18: Software and Hardware Tools
- Unit 19: Network Troubleshooting
- Unit 20: Management, Monitoring, and Optimization
- Unit 21: Appendix A – Subnetting Class A
Before taking this course, you should have user-level skills and knowledge of personal computers and a good working knowledge of the Windows Operating System. CompTIA recommends that students have 9 to 12 months of experience in the IT support industry although this is not essential.
You can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course. The course is designed as a self-study course, but if you have any problems you can email our support email service. As the course is self-study you can complete in as little or as long a time as you prefer.
Extensions are available for students who don’t complete the course within the 12-month license at £90.00 for 3 months or £200.00 for 12 months.
The A+ Certification 220-1001 and 220-1002 examinations have 90 questions over a 90 minute period. The questions are set in a multiple choice (single and multiple response), drag and drop and performance-based format. The Exams are graded on a scale of 100 – 900, with the 220-1001 exam having a minimum passing score of 675 and the 220-1002 exam having a minimum passing score of 700.
The Network+ Certification N10-007 examination has 90 questions in a multiple choice and performance-based format over a 90 minute period. The Exam is graded on a scale of 100 – 900 with a minimum passing score of 720.
On Completion of the CompTIA A+ Certification Online Course you can apply for the Internationally-Recognised CompTIA A+ Certification 220-1001 and 220-1002 Examinations. On completion of the CompTIA Network+ Online Course, you can apply for the Internationally Recognised CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Examination.
CompTIA A+ Certification examinations must be sat at a registered Pearson VUE testing centre and are currently £130.00 + VAT each.
CompTIA Network+ Certification examinations must be sat at a registered Pearson VUE testing centre and are currently £189.00 + VAT each.
You can find or register for your nearest exam centres by selecting the Test Takers option from the Pearson Vue Website.