The CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-007 Online Course is designed to guide students through this globally recognised certification programme for for IT network practitioners. The N10-007 exam validates your expertise to design and implement functional networks, configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices, and many more.
The Network+ Certification Online Course can benefit those preparing for the CompTIA N10-007 Exam, but is also useful for those whose job duties include Network Troubleshooting, installation or maintenance or those preparing for any type of network related career.
About CompTIA Network+ Certification
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks;
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices;
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks;
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations;
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols;
- Troubleshoot network problems; and
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
This course is delivered through an online course portal and will give students 12 months access to their materials. The course includes interactive activities that to keep the student engaged, and each lesson includes Flash Cards, a short quiz and exercises to confirm your understanding of the subject. When returning to your studies you to return to the last point or to the furthest point you have read.
The CompTIA Network+ Course includes 62 pre-assessment questions, 397 quizzes, 90 post assessment questions and 68 videos. The course includes 68 videos, totaling over 13 hours to help understand concepts. It also includes “How Tos” that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
We recommend that students register for and access a free trial of this course prior to enrolment.
Please Note: As this is a digital edition of the course, refunds cannot be issued once the access code has been issued. The free trial will give you access to the first lesson of the course materials so you can make sure the materials are suitable.
Free Trial Instructions:
- Follow the above link.
- Click on the Chapters and Lessons link.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link and create an account.
- You will receive an email to authorise your sign-up and once authorised simply follow the above link again and access the first lesson through the Chapters and Lessons link.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Networks
- Unit 2: The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Unit 3: Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
- Unit 4: The Current Ethernet Specifications
- Unit 5: Networking Devices
- Unit 6: Introduction to the Internet Protocol
- Unit 7: IP Addressing
- Unit 8: IP Subnetting, Troubleshooting IP, and Introduction to NAT
- Unit 9: Introduction to IP Routing
- Unit 10: Routing Protocols
- Unit 11: Switching and Virtual LANs
- Unit 12: Wireless Networking
- Unit 13: Authentication and Access Control
- Unit 14: Network Threats and Mitigation
- Unit 15: Physical Security and Risk
- Unit 16: Wide Area Networks
- Unit 17: Troubleshooting Tools
- Unit 18: Software and Hardware Tools
- Unit 19: Network Troubleshooting
- Unit 20: Management, Monitoring, and Optimization
- Unit 21: Appendix A – Subnetting Class A
The course includes the following additional content:
The pre-assessment is designed as a guide to assess the students’ knowledge of the course topics before they begin the course. The results will help them to understand what you need to learn and after going through the course contents they will be able to score higher on this and the other practice tests in the course.
Prepare for your exam with this simulated test environment. Each practice test comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
This is final indicator to gauge a student’s readiness, and should be attempted after all of the exercises and practice tests have been completed.
Official MeasureUp practice test software is included with the course materials which gives students 365 days access to over 400 Questions and Robust Explanations. MeasureUp offer quality test content so that you will be prepared for your exams. All objectives of the exam are covered in depth so students are ready for any question. The practice tests are written by industry experts in this subject area.
Please Note: The MeasureUp practice exam requires the use of Chrome as your browser in order to study with the simulation type questions and is not compatible with mobile devices.
Online Live Labs can be purchased for £120.00 as an additional item when ordering from our website. The live labs are available for 12 months and give you access to real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet using virtualization. A Live Lab has equipment such as computers, servers, switches or routers, that a user is free to configure.
The benefits of live-labs are:
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware costs
It is recommended that students have completed the A+ Certification Course and have experience of Networks and Networking equipment, but this is not a requirement.
You can register at any time and have 12 months to complete the course. The course is designed as a self-study course, but if you have any problems you can email our support email service. As the course is self-study you can complete in as little or as long a time as you prefer.
Extensions are available for students who don’t complete the course within the 12-month license at £90.00 for 3 months or £200.00 for 12 months.
Assessment is in the form of the Network+ Certification N10-007 examination. The Examination has 90 questions in a multiple choice and performance-based format over a 90 minute period. The Exam is graded on a scale of 100 – 900 with a minimum passing score of 720.
On completion of the Network+ Online Course you can apply for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Examination.
Examinations must be sat at a registered Pearson VUE testing centre and are currently £189.00 + VAT each.
You can find or register for your nearest exam centres by selecting the Test Takers option from the Pearson Vue Website.