The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2019 & 365 Course Bundle consists of all seven individual MOS Courses for only £650.00.
Microsoft offer single Certification for each Office 2019/365 exam passed, but they also offer Associate Certification if you pass three of the four available Associate level exams. Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Certification is gained if you gain the Associate Certification and then pass two of the three available Expert level exams. This course bundle allows the freedom to study any of the Microsoft Office software packages and aim for either the Associate or Expert exams. Students will also have access to the course materials for a two-year period to allow additional time to complete your studies.
Each individual course is designed to cover the appropriate MOS exam syllabus, and students will also receive official GMetrix Test Prep software for each of the courses.
Based on the proven “learn-by-example” principle which, as the name implies, provides real-world examples to illustrate a particular topic or technique, the courses are delivered through the Distance Learning Centre’s highly-acclaimed on-line training portal via a standard web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, or Safari. You will also be supported by a personal tutor who is available to provide feedback on your work at any time throughout the period of study.
- Unit 1: Managing Worksheets and Workbooks
- Unit 2: Managing Data Cells and Ranges
- Unit 3: Managing Tables and Table Data
- Unit 4: Perform Operations Using Functions
- Unit 5: Managing Charts and Objects
- Unit 1: Manage Workbook Options & Settings
- Unit 2: Managing & Formatting Data
- Unit 3: Creating Advanced Formulas & Macros
- Unit 4: Managing Advanced Charts & Tables
- Unit 1: Managing Documents
- Unit 2: Inserting and Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Unit 3: Managing Tables and Lists
- Unit 4: Creating and Managing References
- Unit 5: Inserting and Formatting Graphic Elements
- Unit 6: Managing Document Collaboration
Creating & Managing Reference Tables; Lesson Review & Quiz; and Assignment 4 – Reference Exercises.
- Unit 1: Managing Document Options & Settings
- Unit 2: Using Advanced Editing & Formatting
- Unit 3: Creating Custom Document Elements
- Unit 4: Using Advanced Word Features
- Unit 1: Managing Presentations
- Unit 2: Managing Slides
- Unit 3: Inserting & Formatting Text, Shapes, & Images
- Unit 4: Inserting Tables, Charts, SmartArt, 3D Models, & Media
- Unit 5: Applying Transitions & Animations
- Unit 1: Managing Settings & Processes
- Unit 2: Managing Messages
- Unit 3: Mail Settings & Formatting
- Unit 4: Managing Schedules
- Unit 5: Managing Contacts & Tasks
- Unit 1: Managing Databases
- Unit 2: Creating & Modifying Tables
- Unit 3: Creating & Modifying Queries
- Unit 4: Modifying Forms in Layout View
- Unit 5: Modifying Reports in Layout View
The course also comes with GMetrix exam preparation software. The GMetrix Skills Management System provides everything you need to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification.
Overview of Test features:
- Practice tests map to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives.
- All tests are in-application or performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience.
- All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question.
- Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions.
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review.
Please Note: You will need a version of Microsoft Office to be able to use the GMetrix software package.
All students have the option to purchase MOS Exam Vouchers for £90.00 which will cover the cost of the exam at participating exam centres. A voucher would be required for each MOS exam you sit. An additional proctoring fee will need to be paid to the exam centre for each exam.
Please Note: It is the students responsibility to source suitable exam centres. We advise researching exam centres prior to purchasing an exam voucher to make sure a suitable participating exam centre is available.
There are no particular entry requirements as the course is set out for beginners, although students will require their own version of Microsoft Office 2019 or Microsoft Office 365 to complete the course.
Please Note: This course covers the PC versions of Microsoft Office. It will be possible to view the course materials using an Apple Mac although the information within the course will be specific to the PC version of Microsoft Office and will differ slightly from the Mac versions.
Students may register at any time and have two-years to complete their studies. You also have access to a personal tutor by mail or email for a two-year period. Course extensions can be purchased if you do not complete this course within the set period. As the course is self-study you can complete in as little or as long a time as you prefer.
You will be assessed on assignments which are detailed in the course materials. These assignments will require you to create work on, and create and edit Microsoft office documents and files. Your work can be sent back to your course tutor by email.
On Completion of each course, you will receive our own Certificate of Completion and students can also apply for the Microsoft MOS Examinations detailed below:
- MOS Excel 2019 & 365 Associate MO-200
- MOS Word 2019 & 365 Associate MO-100
- MOS PowerPoint 2019 & 365 Associate MO-300
- MOS Outlook 2019 & 365 Associate MO-400
- MOS Excel 2019 & 365 Expert MO-201
- MOS Word 2019 & 365 Expert MO-101
- MOS Access 2019 & 365 Expert MO-500
Examinations must be sat at a registered Certiport Testing Centre. You should choose the Program, Version and Exam before adding your location for a list of suitable exam centres.
Exam vouchers (Valid for 12 Months) can be purchased from our website for £90.00. We usually advise buying a voucher when you are ready to sit your test, although you can add this to your order when you purchase your course.
Please Note: Exam Centres will usually charge an additional proctoring fee (Approximately £15.00) for sitting exams.